quarta-feira, 12 de junho de 2013

Even if it hurts me...I will close my doors to you...I will not be friend of a person who doesn't miss my presence at all...



Today i decided...
Even if it isn't really your fault blablabla...
The day you stoped being my friend...
You stoped speaking to me...
Was the day I should put yourself in a box of the past and leave you there...
Yes, in more than 1 year,
Try like 2 or 3 years
That you didn't give any word from you
In your initiative of course...

Now you don't have the same excuses...
Sure...I understand...
You have your life, friends, family, job and studies...
I understand you can't be with me...
What i don't understand that after all this time,
Was that you only approach me 3 times...
Yes i counted it...
I approach you so many times i lost the numbers... -.-'

If you don't want me to be, in any quind, a part of your life...
Fine...Don't bother with me...
Not that it is hard for you...
You've done it before...
Seriously...I like you a lot...
You were my best friend...
And more...
But i'm not going to waste my precious time running after guys...
After even you...

I'm sick of being a lost puppy running, weeping and looking for some attention
from persons who doesn't give a fuck about me...
I'm tired of being stupid and just a little girl
That every jerk can mock...
No...That girl doesn't longer exist...
I'm grateful to have met you...
But I become a better person...
A real and strong woman...
And i will not aloud anyone ruin that...
Because it tooked me years of pain, suffering to become what I am today...

I'm still the same although...
I can be much more could
And if someone or something hurts me...
Well... lets say i don't give a crap anymore...
Because you will regret someday...
Even if it tooks years...
You'll regret the day you lost me as a friend...
Because I can give my life for a friend without having second thoughts...
I would fight just to defend you...
But you have many friends right, you hade a model girlfriend...
Why do you need me, right?!

Well one day you'll need someone like me,
Like others will, that just ignored my existence...
Just like you...
And when that day arrives I would be just like all of you
I'll turn my back to you...
Even if it hurts...
Even if my heart bleeds inside begging me...
You don't deserve...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário